Scroll down for more information about Closing Eucharist and what to expect.
WEEK-LONG CHAPLAIN: Join us as Camp Chaplain for the week. Lead one of the evening devotionals, get to know the counselors and kids during mealtimes, participate in camp activities and Serendipity, and enjoy all the fun that is Camp Wright. Accommodations are available or commuting is fine as well. There is a 7:15am staff meeting on the Opening Day of the session that is an ideal orientation and a great chance to meet the staff. You may arrive the evening before or that morning. (If you are unable to arrive before 8am on opening day, please arrive after 12:30pm to account for camper check-in).
MORNING OPTION: Arrive 8:15am on the date listed.
Celebrate the Closing Eucharist with campers, parents, counselors and staff. Each camp session ends with a Closing Eucharist to finish out our time together. You would lead the service, celebrate Eucharist, and preach.
CLOSING EUCHARIST: What to Expect on Closing Day…
- If you arrive that morning, check-in with the Director and enjoy breakfast in the Dining Hall (8:15am).
- Dress in whatever you are comfortable wearing. Unless it is raining we will use the outdoor chapel.
- We have a camp stole, chalice, paten, & linens. You are welcome to bring your own if you prefer.
- We will also supply bread and wine.
- A copy of Camp’s 2017 Closing Worship Order can emailed to you – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will have copies of these for everyone.
- The readings for each week will be chosen in reflection of the devotions and Serendipity theme of camp. These will be available after camp training in June.