2017 DATES COMING SOON
Scroll down for more information about Closing Eucharist and what to expect.
MORNING OPTION: Arrive 8:15am on the date listed.
Celebrate the Closing Eucharist with campers, parents, counselors and staff. Each camp session ends with a Closing Eucharist to finish out our time together. You would lead the service, celebrate Eucharist, and preach
OVERNIGHT OPTION: Arrive a few days early.
Come the day before or a few days before Closing Eucharist and enjoy all the amenities of camp. Feel free to bring your family. Swim in the pool, eat with the campers, take a boat out on the bay. Call ahead to the camp office to line up any special activities (archery, boating, etc).
WEEK-LONG CHAPLAIN: Arrive at Session Check-In (10:00am – 6 days prior to date listed)
Join us as Camp Chaplain for the week. Lead one of the evening devotionals, get to know the counselors and kids during mealtimes, participate in camp activities and Serendipity, and enjoy all the fun that is Camp Wright.
CLOSING EUCHARIST: What to Expect
- When you arrive check-in with the Director and enjoy breakfast in the Dining Hall (8:15am).
- Dress in whatever you are comfortable wearing. Unless it is raining we will use the outdoor chapel.
- We have a camp stole, chalice, paten, & linens. You are welcome to bring your own if you prefer.
- We will also supply bread and wine.
- Camp’s 2016 Closing Worship Order can be printed by clicking here. We will have copies of these for everyone.
- The readings for each week will be posted below once camp is in session. If you prefer to choose your own reading(s) please bring 3 copies so the assigned readers can use them during worship.