The Reverend Abigail Crozier Nestlehutt is Deputy for Deployment and Ministry Support. She assists parishes and clergy in transition including overseeing the administrative process for searches, clergy entering or leaving work in the diocese, background checks, the development of Letters of Agreement, and the exit interview process for departing and retiring clergy. This page serves as a resource for clergy interested in ministry openings in our diocese and parishes in transition.
- Parish Transition Process in the Diocese of Easton
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Task for Search Committee
- Office of Transition Ministry
- Transition Ministry Conference
- Letter of Agreement: Parish and Rector
- Letter of Agreement (sample): Parish and Interim