When your priest announces his or her departure, consult this page for the resources you need to guide you through the process of seeking new leadership. This page also serves as a resource for clergy interested in ministry openings in our diocese.
Our Transition Minister is the Rev. Canon Heather E. Cook.
Our diocese is a member of the Transition Ministry Conference, which posts openings:
- Beginning: The Search Process Is a Spiritual Endeavor
- Diocesan Policies
(please note: these are undergoing an update since the advent of the Transition Ministry Office (TMO) and changes in the search process at the national level)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Tasks for Search Committees
- Episcopal Church Center resources
- Episcopal Church Foundation resources for clergy transitions
- Positions Open in the Diocese of Easton
- Letter of Agreement: Parish and Rector
- Letter of Agreement (sample): Parish and Interim