PLANNED GIVING/ENDOWMENTS WORKSHOP AT ST. PETER’S, SALISBURY MARCH 21
Parish leaders in the Diocese of Easton and Diocese of Delaware are invited to register for a workshop on Planned Giving/Endowments presented by Jim Murphy, Managing Program Director for Financial Resources at the Episcopal Church Foundation. The worship will be held Saturday, March 21 from 9am to 3pm at St. Peter’s Church, 115 St. Peter’s Street, in Salisbury, MD.
Both parishes with an existing Planned Giving ministry and/or an Endowment, as well as those without one, will benefit from this workshop. This workshop reviews best practices and empowers leadership to be able to take the best, next steps for their congregation. Topics to be covered:
- Are you ready for the future of giving at your congregation?
- Setting Up a Planned Giving Program for Your Parish
- Developing relationships and building trust with donors
- Importance of Endowment Structure
- Creating a Legacy Society and using Planned Giving on Demand for Your Parish
Advanced registration required – Deadline to register – March 16. There is a $15 fee for lunch, payable on the day of the event.