ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-SIXTH ANNUAL CONVENTION
156th ANNUAL CONVENTION OF THE DIOCESE OF EASTON
Imaginative Leadership & Congregational Vitality in Re-emergence and Resurrection:
A Mission and Ministry Imperative for the 21st Century Church.
VIEW THE LATEST CONVENTION NEWS:
Bishop’s Communication on Diocesan Convention The Diocese of Easton is in the early stages of preparation for its 156th Annual Diocesan Convention scheduled for March 7-9, 2024. Thanks to the proactive work of the Diocesan Convention Committee, which has been meeting...
Committee on Resolutions for Debate
- Gordon Fronk (Middle Convocation) – Chair
- The Rev. Michael Lokey (Southern Convocation) – Clergy Member
- The Rev. Nicholas Sichangi (Northern Convocation) – Clergy Member
- Debra Dragone (Northern Convocation) – Lay Member
- Ex Officio: The Venerable Laura Harbaugh (Secretary to Convention)
*Proposed Resolutions for Debate are to be submitted pursuant to Canon 512.3 (a).
Committee on Nominations
- Sally Rifenburg, Chair, Northern Convocation
- Nancy Robson, Northern Convocation
- The Very Rev. Frank St. Amour, Northern Convocation
- The Very Rev. David Michaud, Southern Convocation
- Granville Blades, Esq. Middle Convocation
- Nancy Linck, Southern Convocation
- Dean of Middle Convoction – TBA