FINANCE MANAGER, EPISCOPAL DIOCESE OF EASTON, MARYLAND
The Episcopal Diocese of Easton, Maryland is seeking a skilled, full-time Finance Manager. You will have primary responsibility for day-to-day operations of the Finance Department as well as external communications with and assistance to parishes and other diocesan entities regarding their finances.
This position manages all financial aspects of the diocese including payroll, accounts payable and receivable, benefits, insurance issues, budgeting, and regular analysis and preparation of financial reports. Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills are vital for this role, as good teamwork is important to our mission. Suitable candidates should also be proficient in both written and verbal communications.
The position offers a competitive salary with benefits including health and life insurance, a pension plan with contribution matching, and paid vacation. This position is located in Easton, Maryland and reports to the Bishop of Easton.
- Developing a comprehensive annual budget and performing periodic analyses.
- Communicating with and assisting the 39 parishes of the diocese in financial matters.
- Ensuring the availability of sufficient resources including personnel, material, and equipment.
- Ensuring all diocesan activities adhere to legal guidelines and church policies.
- Assessing overall financial and business performance and identifying areas for improvements, efficiencies and cost savings.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or other related field preferred.
- Working experience and proficiency with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office software.
- Proven work experience as a financial administrator, finance assistant, or similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Episcopal Diocese of Easton is an equal opportunity employer.
Address replies to firstname.lastname@example.org