Council is similar to a parish vestry, functioning in the place of Convention when Convention is in recess. Its responsibilities include the administrations of the budget and management of business and secular affairs. Council is also charged with activities that promote unification, development, and prosecution of missionary work, church extension, and Christian education. Some vestry and parish experience is desirable.
Elect on clergy and one lay to serve at at-large representatives for three years
- Frieda Malcolm -St. Alban’s, Salisbury
- Darcy Williams-Diocesan Deacon serving Cecil County Convocation
- Thomas J. Shuster-St. Paul’s by-the-Sea, Ocean City
- Judy Slaughter-Old Trinity, Church Creek
- C. Eddie Vance-Christ Church, Denton