COVID-19 Pandemic Resources
Messages from the Bishop
Memos and Letters:
- March 30, 2020 Letter from Art Kendall, Finance Administrator
- April 6, 2020 Letter from Charlie Bohn, Treasurer: Payment Protection Program
- CARES Act Summary (Provided by The Episcopal Church from Church Alliance – https://church-alliance.org/)
- CARES Act Summary (Provided by the Episcopal Diocese of Washington)
- SBA Faith-Based FAQ Final
- U.S Chamber of Commerce – Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
- Maryland Small Business COVID-19 Emergency Relief Grant Fund
- Maryland COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund Programs
The Episcopal Church Relief:
- TEC Email – 2020-03-22
- TEC Email – 2020-03-23
- TEC Email – 2020-03-27
- The Episcopal Church – Concerning COVID-19
Forward Movement is Offering a Free ChurchNext Course, Prayer and Worship, Alternative Formation for Christians in Quarantine, Designed to Help Us Grow Closer to Christ Even When We Can’t be in Church.
A Page with All Available Podcasts by The Episcopal Church, Including The Way of Love, Daily Meditations, and Habits of Grace.
The St. Augustine Prayer Book from Forward Movement has Devotions for Families on Easter.
Celebrating Graduation Resources, include prayers and blessings, service videos and virtual choirs, worship bulletins and scripture, as well as a collection of resources and ideas for celebrating 2020 graduates during this pandemic.
Health and Well Being
Liturgy and Worship
Pastoral and Clergy Care & Resources
Preparedness and Response Task Force
- Most Recent Executive Order from Gov. Hogan
- Diocese of Central PA Guidelines
- MD, VA & DC Guidelines: Turning Toward the Future with Caution & Hope
- CDC Guidelines for Community and Faith-Based Organizations
- Church Insurance Guidelines
- Diocese of Texas Sample
- Disaster Awareness Online Course
- Church Pulse Podcast